One thing that I remember from my college is that news is news. It isn't good or bad, but information for the affected (or offended) party to use to their advantage. Even the news that one is getting fired can be useful. Who wants to work for a month to realize they haven't been getting paid because they were fired, but the management was too short-sighted to inform the former employee of this. This was the cause for a lot of heat (pun intended) in the movie "Office Space" in the 1990's, when the stapler guy burned Inotech to the ground, but I digress.
No, I haven't forgotten my calling, but most of the news I've gotten has been redundant as of late. Now there are a few happenings on the horizon that you should know about and get ready for what's coming. No, I'm not trying to be subversive in the least, but you need to know and be ready for the coming storm.
In 2008, when Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama was running for President of the United States of America, I warned everyone that this was the beginning of the end of the United States as we knew it. I want you to make up your own minds about this and yes, there are readers who've "heard this all before." Maybe you have and maybe you haven't. All I know is that I'm charged to deliver what has been handed to me. So the saying, "don't shoot the messenger," applies.
This was from Pastor's for Israel in one of my emails. No, I'm not a pastor formally, but since my employer is Jesus Christ I'll gladly be one for Him. The following in blue font are not my words, but those of Aaron Hecht, a resident of Jerusalem in Israel.
"From someone who moves in high circles in Israel
Tonight I heard very disturbing information – we heard it from a consultant to the United States who meets once a month with the President in the White house. He is in the know. This is what actually has happened with the relationship with Israel and the USA and it is not pretty:
1. Israel during the Bush and Clinton Administrations – had landing rights in Turkey , and in the USA bases in the middle east and more recently under George Bush, in Iraq . This was in case they were invaded by Iran , or Saudi or any other Arab country. Obama has withdrawn those landing rights. Israel now has nowhere to refuel in the middle east.
2. Netanyahu was instructed to come to the white house for a meeting. He was brought in through a servants entrance – the only head of state ever in US history to be given that disgraceful treatment. He was not offered even a cup of tea – but was lectured to by Obama who told him that he is not permitted to attack Iran and that he has to withdraw all forces from the West bank and may not build any more settlements ( neighbourhoods) in East Jerusalem.
3. Israel found out that there were four terrorists meeting in Dubai . As they have done for the past 62 years, they informed the US of that and said that these terrorists had to be dealt with. Obama said under no circumstances. Israel decided to go ahead. They killed the one terrorist who showed up. However the CIA was sent there to film the entire event by Obama – and then a concerted PR campaign was waged by the White house to discredit Israel and what they did – this kind of action has taken place with US support for the past 62 years since we have common enemies.
4. Obama has refused to oppose Syria ’s re arming of Hezbollah and Hamas – Israel now sits in imminent danger from the amounts of missiles that can be sent into her territory.
5. Israel will never tell the US again of its plans – since they cannot trust us.
6. Israel intends to attack Iran – there are over 30 installations of which 4 have underground bunkers that contain nuclear weapons. Israel cannot wait any longer. The US is no longer supporting Israel ’s self defence.
7. This is the same man that gave the White House a full file on the 9.11 attack – his warnings and proof were laughed at.
8. He believes that the next attacks in the USA will be mass transportation – subways and malls – especially the largest malls where the most people can be killed - and that Vegas and wherever there are conventions of employees will be a huge target. We are not prepared and are naïve in our lack thereof.
9. Once Israel attacks Iran, every Jew and Jewish institution will be at risk – temples, religious schools etc. We must be prepared.
10. This kept a room of 200 people spellbound. It is not fiction. It is fact.
What can be done?
It is essential that everyone who doesn’t know yet, now understands that the protection and survival of Israel is not on Obama’s list – and he is now taking ACTUAL steps to move all protections away – no more landing rights, negotiating with Iran and Syria, making nice to the Moslem World in the face of allies of long standing and he is no friend of the Jewish people and Israel.
We must be sure that we elect politicians who protect Israel as well as the USA – our interests are intertwined. Please forward to everyone you know."
I can tell you these are FACT NOT FICTION! I also have it from good authority that the U.S.A. has joined the Pro-Muslim 'Alliance of Civilizations." This is a group our government boycotted in 2006 because of its anti-Israel stance and that it would be a "forum for bashing Israel and the United States. All I can tell you is regardless of what we as individuals might believe, collectively, we've turned our backs on Israel by our votes. Our government is going to follow through as these votes have given them a carte' blanche' to do whatever they please. This is a lot like the results of the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections and the quagmires we were involved in then.
Israel is the ONLY democracy in the Middle East. While Iraq might seem like one, it wil only be a matter of time that it too will become another Mullah-run theocracy. No matter what Muslims tell Christians or Jews about becoming friends, there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. These people, under their god Allah, will stop at nothing to subjugate under Shariah law or destroy us.