1. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how does the manufacturer make it stick to the pan?
2. If it's called a hot water heater, why is there a need to heat hot water?
3. Why is a square in the shape of an "L"?
4. Why is a stick with numbers on it called a ruler when it doesn't rule anything?
5. Why is it so hard for a man to read the instructions, or ask directions?
6. If a black box is so tough, why not make the plane out of the same material?
7. Who is the lead driver in a traffic jam?
8. Why is a computer screen called a monitor, when the person looking at it is doing the monitoring?
9. If smart bombs are so smart, why don't they run for office?
10. If Smart cars are so smart, why can't they carry more than two people, or a tool cabinet?